7.06.2014

This is different...

For my 100th overdue post on this blog I wanted to do something a little different. In person I consider myself a very private person. So writing and posting my own blog became a way to share a little part of me. And now I wanted to take the next step over and try a hand at making videos.  I'm pretty sure every tip and trick in beauty is somewhere in beauty youtube archives, so I'm not sure I'll be any more helpful. But in trying to build up my self confidence and my fear of public speaking I was advised to try and film myself on camera. I'm hoping to learn from other people as I have through blogging, and discover maybe a different side of myself.

To get started I decided to participate in an ever popular 'Get to Know Me Tag' and answered a few questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...