A lil' trip to LUSH

My bf and I were at the mall today and I finally overcame my curiosity and went inside Lush. I never tried going into a Lush store before because I knew I would probably want to buy everything inside, but now I have...and well yes, I would like to buy everything inside! 

First of all I love that all of Lush's products are from fresh organic fruit and vegetables. They make everything  fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made. They also don't do any animal testing and ethically source their ingredients. So cool right?!

But you know what all that means right? Yes, it means they're pricey. But that is usually the case with any high quality made product. Well, let's take a look at what I bought.



Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub 
The sales girl tried this on my forearm at the store and it left my arm feeling smooth and smelled so good afterwards, can't wait to use it again.
 I love that they have a sticker of the batch makers face. So cute!

Stepping Stone - Lemongrass and Pumice Scrub
My bf wanted to try this because the man has what I call baby feet that always needs to be pampered. 

Sandstone Soap
This has sand in it as an exfoliator. I love the smell, it smells like lemon scented laundry mMM. It's divine. 

Angels Delight Soap
I was told this soap was a holiday edition soap. It has a very fruity scent, but what attracted me most to it was it's vibrancy of colors. 

I'm so excited to use these products. BTW Lush is currently having a buy one get one free sale on specific items at this moment. I purchased the angels delight and sandstone with that deal. 


Comments

Popular Posts