Here are some must have pieces from the Spring 2012 lines.
1. Laura Mercier 'Lingerie' Eye & Cheek Palette $60 (limited edition)
2. Chantecaille The Coral Reefs Palette $79 *5% of the proceeds will be donated to Marine Conservation Institute)
3. Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia $67 (limited edition)
4. Chanel Blush Horizon de Chanel/Glowing Blush Harmony $58 (limited edition)
5. Bobbi Brown Neons & Nudes Ultra Nude Eye Palette $45
6. Dior 5 Couleurs Garden Edition - Garden Pastels $59 (limited edition)
7. Yves Saint Laurent Candy Palette $65 (limited edition)
8. Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Bucolic Blossoms $? (limited edition)
9. Nars Douce France Trio Eyeshadow $?
10. Nars Paramaribo Duo Eyeshadow $?
I'm wanting the Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Bucolic Blossoms the most because of its beautiful packaging. But I can't seem to find any information to where it will be sold in the US. Ugh. Life is hard.