MAC Call Me Bubbles Eyeshadow Quad

After seeing this on all of my makeup guru/blogger websites I thought to myself I think I need to get this. Then the thoughts went to I have to have this. Oh how I'm so easily persuaded by the makeup enablers. Anywhoo, the four colors on this quad in my opinion are beautifully coordinated and quite fitting for spring. But it probably will work year round because why wouldn't you want to wear orange and pink year round, especially here in southern california. This is from the Shop MAC Spring 2012 collection.
Here are my descriptions:
  • Call Me Bubbles (Satin) is white/beige with a slight shimmer. It is pretty sheer and and probably best used on the brow bone, the inner corner of the eye and as a highlighter. 
  • Fresh Daily (Frost) is coppery/orange with tiny speck of gold. It is medium opaque and is simply stunning on the skin. If Snookie was an oompa loompa I would totally recommend this as a bronzing color lol (but I'm thinking she would use this as a bronzing powder even if she wasn't).
  • Full of Flavor (Matte) is a salmon pink in the pan but on the skin it appears much darker, almost a fuscia. You could probably use this color as a blush on darker skin tones so it could be multifunctional. 
  • Brash (Veluxe Pearl) is a bronzy/copper color and is metallic in its sheen. It is the most pigmented shade on the quad and easily applies to the skin. This is my favorite shade out of all four and is like the showcase piece. 
All of the shades are soft and smooth. They have very little fall out and apply really well to the skin. I will definitely try and create a eye look with this quad as soon as my skin clears up. I recently got a IPL and now I'm breaking out, ugh. My skin is getting so sensitive these days, and all I wanna do is try new skin products but I know it'll just create more problems. Rambling...
Indoor Light
Daylight
From left to right Brash, Full of Flavor, Fresh Daily, Call Me Bubbles


This is a limited edition quad and retails for $38. I would definitely try and swoop this piece up if you are interested in these colors.

Comments

  1. thanks sooo much for the comment! oooo i was so interested in mac products and i'm happy i've found you as a makeup blog! GREAT ADVICE!!

    http://harperandmonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts