Nars Paramaribo

Nars eyeshadows always have such wonderful colors. Most of them I think are quite unique and chosen really well for each of their collections. I especially love the pairings for their duos. Nars Paramaribo was something I was debating to get but after seeing so many bloggers feature it and swatch it I knew I had to get it. I just love bronzy-goldish type of shadows. These shadows are both slightly metallic but have sort of a satin shine as well, more so a mixture of both. They are very well pigmented and are finely milled. There is little to no fallout.
Above is a picture of the duo in less light. I find these two colors can be quite versatile and I just love them. This product retails for $34. 


PS. This ad by Bare Minerals is somewhat similar to the effect of Paramaribo. Every time I see this ad I'm always like she's so pretty!

Comments

Popular Posts