Nars Larger Than Life Lipgloss Tiber





L-Daylight R-Indoor
I was at the Nordstrom counters one weekend and the Nars sales associate started to talk to me about their new lipglosses. Now I'm aware that the line had come out fall 2011 but was exclusive to Sephora. Nordstrom got their hands on it around early this year. She raved about how they wand was made so that you can use the tip as lipliner. I of course am easily persuadable and tried it out in the color Tiber. Needless to say it wasn't love at first site. So I decided to pass and left the counter empty handed. 

Weeks later this lipgloss popped up in my head. I think I was on my quest for nude lip products and I remembered this lipgloss. I remembered how long lasting it was. When I had left Nordstrom's that afternoon, the lipgloss had stayed on until the evening. The color was also very flattering for my skin tone. The formula can get a little tacky like the mac lipglass' but do become comfortable after a while. The color payoff is really nice, considering this is more a you lips but better color. I also love the fact that it has a brush applicator instead of a sponge. I get better control with the brush applicators. Here it is on my lips:
Since then I've checked out their other colors and am hoping to get my hands on some more =) The only qualm I have about this product is that you get less product than the regular Nars lipgloss. The Nars lipgloss contains .28 oz of product vs. the larger than life which has .19. I really didn't expect that because the larger than life tubes are taller. Also as far as price points the regular glosses are $24 and the larger than life are $26. What's up with that?

Anyways, still a good all around product in my book.

Comments

Popular Posts