Giorgio Armani ETK 6 vs 15

Top R-L #6; Bottom R-L #15
So I was at Barney's one day and I got myself two Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill eyeshadows. What I didn't realize was that both the eyeshadows I had chosen were kind off the same color. I honestly didn't realize it because at the time I was swatching all of them and thought I choose the two I most liked. I guess I was really liking the golden/coppery shade that day.

Essentially, #6 is a lighter version of #15. The swatches of both eyeshadows look practically the same. You can see that in the pot, #15 has more darker bits of brown/gold than #6. 
Here are the swatches:
#6 L-Indoor R-Daylight 
#15 L-Indoor R-Daylight
As you can see from the swatches that they look identical swatched. I guess I should return one since I don't need two of the same color. 

The texture of these ETK are wonderfully soft. They also have a great color payoff and are extremely metallic. I definitely would only wear this during night time, and I'm not even the conservative type. 

My oily lids do lead to some creasing but when applied with some eye primer, these shadows last all day. 

Some say that the formula for the ETK are somewhat the same to Loreal's Infallible eyeshadows but I currently dont own any Infallible's so I can't say.

The packaging for these are very similar to Maybelline's Color Tattoos.
Overall, I can definitely see why these ETK eyeshadows have garnered such attention in the beauty world. If you are into a very metallic eye then I would suggest these eyeshadows to you. They are quite beautiful on the lids and though not earth shattering in my book, they are truly a gorgeous product. 

This product retails for $32 and can be found at Barney's or Nordstrom.

Comments

Popular Posts