Birthday Haul

It seemed like all of April was my birthday lol. I mean, why not right?

Just wanted to share some of the gifts I received from my lovely boyfriend/friends/family. 

I basically got many of the items I had wanted on my wishlist. It's funny because for events such as Christmas/Birthdays/Anniversaries I always ask for what I want because then I'll get what I actually wanted. lol. I have to say I'm really picky/particular when it comes to everything so even though say I like the color blue that doesn't necessarily mean I like baby blue. So that's why I ask for what I want. 

Anywho, here's what I received.
New Chanel Brushes! To be reviewed..

Nars Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadows
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
La Mer The Powder
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac

And the pièce de résistance
My Anya Hindmarch Bruton 
And on the right is a little version of it that my bf had made out of paper. He gave that to me because I hadn't received the real one through the mail yet. Cute right?!

I have also some other items that I treated myself to but still haven't come in the mail yet.

I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

Comments

  1. You have such loving friends and family! Your boyfriend was adorable in giving you that paper bag + bag :) Now I just have to get my boyfriend to spend that much money on me! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i really am lucky =) and you should work in some subliminal messages to your bf lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts