Hey There Stranger (from you to me)

I cannot tell you how much I really wish I could blog more consistently but unfortunately I have been sans camera. And I really don't want to post crappy pictures through my iPhone because well isn't there enough of those on the internet?... 

Not to say that mine are better than others, because I'm the first to admit that I suck taking pictures. But I want y'all to see that I try =D

Hopefully I'll be figuring out the camera situation soon. 

In the mean time I hope everyone has a fun and most importantly SAFE fourth of july! 

<3 Jackie



Comments

  1. hi Jackie!
    good to see your post again.
    i've been in an out of blogging myself but i am trying to be better.
    hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts