Fall/Winter Wishlist

Fall/Winter Wishlist

Ah my fall/winter wishlist...these are the things I daydream about.

1. Mac Making Pretty Collection
I basically want anything from this collection. I could not for the life of me get a hold of any lipsticks from the past two mac collections (marilyn monroe & sailor) which was more than frustrating. So I'm hoping I'll get better luck with this one.

2. Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation
I have to try the must have foundation of the season.

3. Guerlain 'Du Dragon' Meteorites 
I cannot escape from the beautiful packaging of these meteorites. I simply must have them all.

4. Louise Young LY20
Ever since I saw this on thesassiwench youtube video on makeup brushes I was enamored. I need to have this.

5. Beanies!
I've been loving beanies recently, my must have fall/winter accessory. 

6. Frye Engineer 8r Boots
I can just imagine wearing tight skinny jeans with these boots.

7. Rag & Bone Harrow Bootie 
I saw these on Rachel Bilson and have been lusting over these ever since.

8. Zara Jackets/Coats
I really want to invest in some coats this season. Definitely a leather, parka, and military/biker coat. 

9. Leather Skinny Jeans
I've always wanted a pair and it's one of the few trends this year I would love to partake in, especially these J Brand's.

Comments

  1. The MAC collection is super pretty and feminine, good luck getting your picks from it :) Love the leather skinnies and boots! I wish I could pull off beanies but they look terrible on me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try the Giorgio Armani foundation real bad. :|
    Love your picks! Most are def my picks too!

    Followed you:)
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts