Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

Dehydrated skin has been a constant problem for me, even during summers. I'm one to slather body lotion on my whole body every time I get out of the shower. Now it's become more of an ocd issue, but that's a whole other topic. I have used oils such as monoi oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil etc and loved each one for their scents and hydrating effects(though jojoba does not have scent imo). 
Enter Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse into my arsenal of oils. I've heard so many great things about this oil, and as one of the best selling products for Nuxe I was highly coveting it. It's also been on my wish list for so long I finally bit the bullet and purchased it on Beauty Sage, a fantastic natural/organic centric beauty store. The smell is so addicting, it reminds me of summer days on the beach(seriously, not even trying to be poetic) and floral hints of orange blossom and magnolias. I am excited to use this during the summer. Hopefully, it'll last me till then because I've been using it twice a day on my skin and nails. 

The oil contains a mixture of six types of oils borage, st. john's wort, sweet almond, camelia, hazelnut, and macadamia. It also contains vitamin E, and anti oxidant, and no preservatives. It easily absorbs into my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized for a good few hours. Like I mentioned I've been using it on my skin, hands and nails. I believe you can also use this for you hair, but since my hair is naturally oily the use of this on my hair leaves it more oilier. 
It's safe to say that I really like this oil, I've used it for the past month and have found it really enjoyable to use. I also want to mention that I really appreciate the spray cap because there is nothing more messier and costing than pouring oil into your palms. I am a definite fan and am planning to get my hands on the Parfum and OR when I get a chance. 

Comments

Popular Posts