I know I seriously don't need anymore makeup but that's just a little fact I choose to ignore. Anyway, I would love it if say my fairy godmother came by and magically made these items appear on my vanity.
1. Tom Ford Quad in Cocoa Mirage - Matte eyeshadows have been all the rage and I can't get enough of them myself. This one is the creme de la creme of eyeshadow palettes and I have yet to bite the bullet and drop $75 on this beauty.
2. Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks - I love the unique and rockstar packaging of these lipsticks. Need, want, must have.
3. Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Showers - I resisted buying the Rihanna Barbados Girl luster drops because I have had this liquid highlighter on the top of my wishlist since forever ever(and btw did anyone else spend the whole day trying to buy something from the Rihanna line on mac.com). I keep skipping over this beauty and buying other things but I seriously need to just focus and finally buy this.
4. Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick in Fawn - I swatched this at Space NK and cannot stop thinking about it.
5. Chanel Nail Polish Remover - Ok, this is not available in the US. Umm WHY?!...
6. Chanel Les Beiges Powder - How can you avoid all the rave reviews on this product. Can it be August already?
7. Nars Palette from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2013 - (not the right image/colors, but same template) I made sure to ask my Nars SA at Nordstroms what they were offering for the Nordstroms Anniversary Sale and she showed me an image of the palette that they will have and I basically said "get me on your presale list". The palette will have two blushes, which I think are Douceur and Deep Throat (but please don't quote me on that). And a quad of shadows in the middle retailing for $59. I cannot wait for this Anniversary sale.
Hope everyone is having a great day!