Part 2: Allure's 50 Beauty Products to Buy Before You Die

Here is the rest of the list...


25. By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 
I think this is probably the most expensive lip balm I've heard of at $59. But who's to say that I would never fork up the money for this.
26. Urban Decay Naked Palette
I'm probably one of the very few to not own this palette. But I couldn't justify another neutral palette to my stash.
27.  Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
I believe I got a sample of this foundation but didn't get the right shade. I guess maybe I should try again.
28. Kevin Aucoin Eyelash Curler
I've had my trusty Shu Uemura eyelash curler for probably over 10 years now. I'm gonna ride or die with nothin' else. 
29. CND Shellac
I have a confession, I've never had shellac! I've many great things and am now wondering why the heck I haven't tried it yet.
30. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark 
One of my first dark, vampy shades that I fell in love with. I even went through a second bottle because I loved it so much, and that's quite rare considering how many nail polishes I own.
31. SK-II Signs Eye Mask 
I actually tried this for the first time this past Friday at my local newly opened Nordstrom's. The third counter within the US, within Nordstrom (very exciting). I'm a fan of eye masks, and I wouldn't be opposed to using for a eye-pick-me-up. It's quite pricey but I saw the hydrating and glowing results as promised. 
32. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula ✔
I have dabbled a bit with this scrub, but ultimately concluded it was too harsh for my skin.
33. Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil
I have yet to try this infamous oil, I do like the brands hair oil and am in love with their lip balm.
34. Scott Barnes Body Bling
I seriously need to try this. I would love to get the Jlo glow.
35. Kiehl's Creme de Corps 
A good body lotion, but prefer others.
36. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
I have tried only the lip balm from this brand, I suppose I would be interested to try this too.
37. Fracas
A dose of tuberose... sounds lovely! I haven't actually encountered this fragrance in person and would love a sniff. 
38. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray
Wow, that's a mouthful. Hasn't been on my radar. I guess I would try if I got it in a sample.
39. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint 
I received a sample of this in a beauty box and liked the texture but did have the right color match. Do they sell this at Sephora?
40. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer 
Love the Tweezerman tools. I have about 2-3 lying around the house somewhere.
41. Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser
I'm really picky about cleansers and choose to stick to what's working. 
42. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 
I really only tried this once and it was a bit of a disaster. But my clumsiness was to blame for it, not the product. Great for a quick design on ones nails. 
43. Chanel Le Crayon Sourcils Precision Brow Definer 
One of my favorite brow pencils. It never dries out and always stays put. 
44. Elure Advanced Skin Lightening Lotion
Brightening/whitening products are something I've been on the fence trying. I'm always afraid I'll be allergic and then get white patches all over my face.
45. Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 
Another product I used to use religiously but have found better alternatives that work for my skin.
46. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
I'm pretty tan naturally so I don't really feel the need to use self tan.
47. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
I'm not sure if I've ever had this particular lipstick but I've definitely worn a brown-red lipstick back in the day.
48. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15
Not really something on my radar, but would be willing to try.
49. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
Waiting to finish one of my other concealers to buy this.
50. Nars Multiple in Copacabana
Sadly, I don't own any Nars multiples. Just another product to put on my to buy list. 

It looks like I've tried/bought about 1/3 of this list. I guess I have a some ways to go. Though, there are only a few things on this list that I am actually interested in trying in the future. But I have to agree that this is a good list. All of these products have a significant following to warrant them to be on it. There are products that I would've thought should be be on this list such as Bioderma or a Tom Ford Lipstick.  I understand that these products are not meant to be a what you should buy, but more like what you should try. 

I'd like to make my own list of products to try before you die. But for food! Maybe I'll try and do that in the near future. 

Comments

Popular Posts