2012 Goals

I don't think I've ever completely carried out a new years resolution. I always say this will be the year where I save money. Lol. That never happens. BUT this year will be different. I am going to challenge myself this year damnit! My goals will be accomplished. I'm sure I will be met with lots tears, exhaustion, frustration, craziness etc. But it's all in the name of HAPPINESS. And probably satisfaction too. Let's begin!

1. Be Healthy!

This woman embodies what I want to be. I guess just the jumping and frolicking at the beach part. But she represents health = happiness. I am going to do so by eating more healthy and not succumb to my vices such as drinking and smoking.

2. Get a 6 Pack!

I know you might think this is a little too defined but I've always wondered if I could pull off a 6 pack. I'm not gonna go body builder on ya, just tight and right.

3. Be more organized!

More organization = more efficient = faster results

4. Be a part of the marathon club.

I've been running probably a total of 10-15 miles a week with my workout buddies for the past 4 months so our goal this year is to enter a marathon. We're most excited about a zombie 5k obstacle course on October 20 in San Diego! Yah lets do it!

and lastly....

5. Become a better blogger.

Like I said in my first post, this is the year to try things. Things that I've always wanted to do but didn't put enough effort into. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts